NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR 2017 PENNSYLVANIA ACCELERATOR AWARDS
Awards Recognize Organizations and Individuals Advancing Technology, Technology Infrastructure Across Pennsylvania
Nominations Open Through December 11, 2017
Pennsylvania Acceleration Company of the Year
The company that has accelerated technology in Pennsylvania in 2017
Pennsylvania Acceleration Leader of the Year
The leader that has accelerated technology in Pennsylvania in 2017
Pennsylvania Acceleration Project of the Year
The project that has accelerated technology across Pennsylvania in 2017
Pennsylvania Acceleration Product of the Year
The product that has accelerated technology across Pennsylvania in 2017
Pennsylvania Acceleration Educator of the Year
The educational institution that has accelerated technology in Pennsylvania in 2017
CLICK HERE to view and submit Nomination Form.
- Nominations must be received by 6:00 p.m. December 11, 2017.
- Nomination must include the nominated company or individual name, address, phone and email and website, if applicable.
- Nomination should include three (3) concise statements or examples demonstrating why the organization or individual should be recognized.
- You may submit more than one nomination.
- No information from nominations shall be shared or posted without the express written consent of the nominee.
The 2017 winners will be announced at 4:00 pm, December 18, 2017 at the East Stroudsburg University Innovation Center at a meeting open to the public. Click here to RSVP.
For more information contact: Rebecca Kann at Rebecca@LewisStrategic.com or 717-975-7430.
For seven years Kelly Lewis led the Pennsylvania Technology Awards Gala recognizing excellence in technology and innovation. Today, Lewis leads the Pennsylvania Acceleration Project, an implementation team speeding broadband, workforce and innovation initiatives across Pennsylvania. For additional information visit our website, www.PAaccelerationProject.com, and follow Accelerate Pennsylvania on Twitter @AcceleratePenna and on Facebook and Instagram @AcceleratePA.