1. INFRASTRUCTURE: JOBS. Affordable, high-capacity broadband attracts JOBS. In 2010, Chattanooga launched its fiber network to become the 1st Gigabit City in America, today its 10 GB pricing is the best in the world, $299/month. In the past 5 years, its unemployment rate dropped from 7.8% to 4.1%, with wage growth. Companies like Amazon and Volkswagen selected Chattanooga and then added more Tech jobs than originally planned. Right now, it is increasingly difficult to attract new companies and jobs without affordable, high-capacity broadband.
2. SKILLED-WORKFORCE: JOBS. The benefits of a skilled workforce are significant and measurable, and it affects all areas of an organization from sales and marketing to customer service and support. Benefits include: (A) 16% increase in customer satisfaction among companies using learning technology, (B) Skill levels linked to business value, $70,000 in annual savings and 10% increase in productivity when teams are well trained, (C) 35% reduction in time spent searching for sales content (D) 22% faster roll-outs of products and processes, and (E) 75-80% of managers believe effective training is critical to project success.
3. INNOVATION: JOBS. California has a 54% market share on venture capital deals. Since 1990, as big business eliminated 4 million jobs, small businesses added 8 million new jobs. Innovation keeps existing companies competitive and spurs the creation of new companies and jobs. Regions with little or no innovation will see businesses and jobs perish.
THE BROADBAND PROJECT SOLUTION
The 2020 CARES Act permits a portion of your funding to be invested in broadband, but CARES Act funding has to be spent by December 31, 2020.
Kevin Dellicker and Kelly Lewis have led successful broadband projects in PA, NJ and WV for the past 19-years with dozens of references. Our transparent, broadband projects are market-driven, comprehensive County Broadband Projects with strong, proven results that help you:
* get additional funding for your project goals
* improve broadband availability and broadband infrastructure
* get broadband to underserved locations
* reduce broadband pricing by 50% or more
* reduce and eliminate dead cell zones
Our transparent Scope of Work focuses on all broadband users throughout a whole county or region, to secure the most-robust, impactful fiber and cell-tower infrastructure investments, while dropping pricing 50% or more!
To learn more contact: Info@LewisStrategic.com or call 570.510.7745